What to Expect at your First Meeting
Let’s get to know one another
At our first meeting we will have the opportunity to “get to know one another.” We listen to your needs, wants and expectations and want you to feel comfortable asking us questions as well.
It's a good idea to have all the decision-makers present at the first meeting. Typically, everyone has some sort of input or information to add about the project. The following are some of the items we would like to discuss with you at the first meeting:
- Is your current equipment operating at its peak performance? Why or why not?
- What do you like and dislike about your current equipment?
- Is your preventative maintenance program predicting and preventing failures?
- When you have performance issue, do you know what equipment is holding you back?
- What is the project you are considering?
- Why are you considering this project now? What are the desired outcomes of the project?
- What is your budget?
- What is important to you in a partner? Experience? Flexibility? Dependability? Creativity? Systematic process?
Through listening, investigating, discussing, implementing and communicating, we will provide qualitative and quantitative solutions that improve control and reliability of your system and equipment.
Our 5-point Value Implementation Process systematically evaluates precisely where you need to go for maximum efficiencies.