Preventative Maintenance Plan
Comfort Guard Preventative Maintenance Plan™
Our Comfort Guard Preventative Maintenance Plan gets your equipment inspected and fixed or replaced before you face any significant issues. Your business can keep rolling along and avoid any unnecessary and costly repairs or stoppages to your operation. We will…
- Determine the age and condition of existing equipment
- Meet with facility personnel to gain insight into equipment (i.e. reliability, known issues, frequency and duration of downtime, etc.)
- Inspect equipment on a regular basis
- Recommend upgrades that will result in the quickest return on investment
- Assist facility in developing a long-term plan for future maintenance and upgrades
Save Money with Our Comfort Guard Preventative Maintenance Plan™
- What if you could increase machinery safety?
- What if you could reduce unnecessary repairs?
- What if you could reduce unscheduled maintenance?
- What if you could minimize or eliminate costly downtime?
- What if you could Increase the ease of operation of your equipment?
- What if you could minimize or eliminate catastrophic equipment failures?
- What if you could reduce the number of unhappy or lost customers due to poor quality?
Your equipment is like a vehicle. It needs regular maintenance to continuously operate at peak performance. Annual preventive maintenance can help you keep your energy costs down while extending your equipment’s longevity.
Prevention keeps your business running smoothly. It saves money in the long run and helps you solve problems before they become major issues. Your company will appreciate your foresight, and you will like not having to shut down your entire operation because of a problem that could have been prevented.
Why select the Advanced Mechanical Plus Comfort Guard Preventative Maintenance Plan™?
- Peace of mind from a consistent, high-quality program
- Proactive maintenance management
- Ability to forecast and budget maintenance costs
- Maintain consistent maintenance procedures and schedules
- Increased equipment safety and reliability
Our Comfort Guard Preventative Maintenance Plan gets your equipment inspected and fixed or replaced before you face any significant issues. Your business can keep rolling along as normal. We provide air compressor, electrical, HVAC, plumbing and refrigeration services before you have an issue and have to call in service technicians in the middle of the night.
In a study entitled Determining the Economic Value of Preventive Maintenance by Wei Kin Loo and Tracey Van Hoy, P.E. of Jones Lang LaSalle on the value of a preventative maintenance system of 15 pieces equipment for a telecommunications company, "The analysis shows that an investment in PM not only pays for itself but also produces a huge return on the investment. At the portfolio level, the analysis indicated an NPV [Net Present Value] of $2 billion over a 25-year period for a $39 million per year ($0.33/sf) PM program. That represents an ROI [Return on Investment] of 545 percent. The bulk of the return comes from increasing the useful life of equipment. Energy savings account for approximately 7 percent of the return."
The study concludes with, “Maintaining all the equipment in the portfolio produces the significant returns identified by the analysis and offers a powerful argument for the value of preventive maintenance and the dramatic impact PM can have on real estate investments.”
The Comfort Guard Preventative Maintenance Plan will save your company money over the long run. You can avoid expensive repair or replacement costs. You can pay for a replacement part instead of an entire piece of equipment. Preventative maintenance stops the problem before it starts and is the best way to save money and to keep your business making money by serving customers without interruption.