Who we are and why we exist
Advanced Mechanical Plus (AMP) began when three friends, Chad Lamb, Jim Crook and Kyle Wiechart, came together to purchase a small mechanical services contractor in northwest Ohio. The goal was to establish a company that would become the best choice for restaurant and retail mechanical services in the region and beyond.
They pooled their unique talents, abilities and experiences and developed a cohesive business model that serves customers well. Through it all, their desire to be the best choice and to excel in customer satisfaction, has remained intact.
Based in Lima, Ohio, AMP is a mechanical services firm providing HVAC, refrigeration, plumbing, electrical and kitchen equipment services to restaurants and retail units in Ohio, Michigan Indiana, Kentucky and Western Pennsylvania. We offer integrated, cost-effective solutions aimed at increasing productivity and minimizing waste.
AMP develops individual, cost-effective planned- and corrective-maintenance plans based on OEM recommendations, code requirements, measured values and performance indicators aimed at avoiding major repair costs, inefficiencies and downtime.
AMP exists to provide fast, reliable mechanical services to our customers, while upholding Christian ethics and values without compromise.
What to expect
At our first meeting we will have the opportunity to “get to know one another.” We listen to your needs, wants and expectations and want you to feel comfortable asking us questions as well.
It’s a good idea to have all the decision-makers present at the first meeting. Typically, everyone has some sort of input or information to add about the project. The following are some of the items we would like to discuss with you at the first meeting:
- Is your current equipment operating at its peak performance? Why or why not?
- What do you like and dislike about your current equipment?
- Is your preventative maintenance program predicting and preventing failures?
- When you have performance issue, do you know what equipment is holding you back?
- What is the project you are considering?
- Why are you considering this project now? What are the desired outcomes of the project?
- What is your budget?
- What is important to you in a partner? Experience? Flexibility? Dependability? Creativity? Systematic process?
Through listening, investigating, discussing, implementing and communicating, we will provide qualitative and quantitative mechanical services solutions that improve control and reliability of your system and equipment.